King of the Hill
Its lonely at the top, here at Hostility Creek we designed this scenario around that idea. Like any great king you exist to serve your people/team. Lead your team to victory by putting yourself in harms way and proving that there is an I in team.
King of the Hill is one of our most intensive scenarios. Much like Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Terminator, bullets can not harm you. Dash and dive through the enemies suppressing fire to try and take control of the central objective, whichever team is able to maintain control for the majority of the 5 minute limit will be crowned Kings of the Hill
- Teams accumulate time while their flag is planted on the hill.
- The team with the most time at the end of the game wins.
- Being shot does not mean you are dead.
- If you have been shot too much and you can't handle it any more, put your hand up and retreat to a safe distance.
- If you have successfully changed flags, you must retreat to behind your rear-most team member.
- Screaming "Asta La Vista, Baby" as you charge earns bonus points